BGP Information & Peering
AS22652 – Information BGP & Peering
|Technical Support Contact||
firstname.lastname@example.org – 514-907-3002 x 2
|Peering Administration Contact||
|Approximate number of routes||
IPv4: 500 – IPv6: 40
|Recommended BGP Max.-prefix||
IPv4: 1000 – IPv6: 100
Peering on Public IX
|DE-CIX New York||New York (NY)||
1250 René-Lévesque Boulevard W., Suite 500, Montreal (Quebec) H3B 4W8
555 West Hastings Street, Vancouver (British Columbia) V6B 1N9
20 Place du Commerce, Nuns’ Island (Quebec) H3E 1Z6
151 Front Street W., Toronto (Ontario) M5J 2N1
2900 Marie Curie Avenue, Saint-Laurent (Quebec) H4S 2C2
2675 Parc Technologique Boulevard, Quebec (Quebec) G1P 4S5
800 Square-Victoria Street, Montreal (Quebec) H4Z 1A1
7001 St Jacques St, Montreal (Quebec) H4B 3A2
9300 Transcanadienne Rd, Montreal (Quebec) H4Z 1A1
Private peering is only available on 10GE.
- Each of the parties involved must maintain an 24/7 NOC, 365 days a year.
- Each of the parties involved must act quickly and diligently to acquire the additional capacity needed to support traffic growth.
- Each of the parties involved must maintain a 100% redundant backbone network with a capacity of at least 10Gbps.
- Each of the parties involved must register and update its routes in the Internet Routing Registry (IRR) database.
- Each of the parties involved must make every reasonable effort to limit the transmission of denial-of-service attacks and packets with spoofed or forged addresses originating from its network.
- None of the parties involved is to establish a static route or a default route or route traffic to another party via a path not already announced via BGP. Such action is considered service theft and those acting in this way will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- Fibrenoire reserves the right to amend this policy at any time and without prior notice.
- All the above-mentioned requirements must be met at the time of the interconnection request and will be maintained for the full duration of the interconnection.
- Fibrenoire reserves the right to accept or decline any interconnection request for any reason.